Social, Health, and Communication Studies Journal: Contemporary Ukraine Forum: A Case of EuroMaidan – Volume 1 (1): 2014
Social, Health, and Communication Studies (SHCS) Journal Articles Section includes submissions that vary in their depth of content and in their word length (1250-3000 words). Submissions to this section will focus on a diversity of topics that bring awareness to, that examine circumstances within, and that offer insights to issues concerning social, health, and communication. The articles will be researched and will derive from either quantitative or qualitative methods, use primary and/or secondary sources, and provide clarity to a topic that addresses the issue’s theme.
Award and Honorarium for Best Article
- Best Article: One submission will receive recognition for an outstanding article. An Award Certificate and a $500 Honorarium will be presented.
The submitted article must meet the following criteria:
- Academics and PhD students are eligible
- Submission must originate from the author(s)
- Submission must be between 1250-3000 words
- Submission must reflect the theme of the issue
- Lucille Mazo, MacEwan University, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada – email@example.com
- Olga Poliukhovych, National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy, Kyiv, Ukraine – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mykhaylo Korda, Dean, Faculty of Foreign Students, Ternopil State Medical University, Ternopil, Ukraine – email@example.com