About the Student Views of Euromaidan Project
Blog Category Archive
All blog posts affiliated with the Student Views of Euromaidan project may be viewed in its post archive.
To gather and to analyze English-written views among graduate students (at the National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy) on different themes related to Euromaidan.
It is suggested that a collection of written accounts of graduate program students’ opinions of Euromaidan themes can be done in the framework of the NaUKMA Essay Contest in March, 2014.
- Views of MP students on different aspects related to Euromaidan are collected and recorded in the form of written essays or other applicable genres;
- A rhetorical and linguistic analysis of the collected accounts is carried out to help identify specific language strategies as related to specific themes and modes of expression;
- Jointly with other interested research units, an analysis of the gathered written accounts is done to address areas of mutual research interest;
- The best/most representative written accounts by students are published on the Euromaidan project web-site (upon the authors’ consent);
- Selected essay authors can be involved in further research on the Euromaidan project platform.
English Language Department, NaUKMA
Dmytro Mazin (National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy)
Halyna Shvydka (National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy)